Windows Server Training at New Horizons Lebanon
Windows Server is one of the oldest and most widely used operating systems. At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud Platform vision, Windows Server brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure.
Windows Server boasts a robust feature set, including virtualization, management, storage, networking, virtual desktop infrastructure, access and information protection, the web and application platform and more.
Windows Server helps businesses:
- Scale to run your most important workloads with robust recovery options
- Achieve value quickly with a wide range of cost-effective, high-performance storage options
- Simplify delivery of multi-tenant IT services
- Build, deploy, operate and monitor on-premises and cloud applications.
- Empower users with secure access to corporate resources on any device
Develop the skills to install, configure, deploy, secure or manage a Windows Server site to take advantage of the benefits of Windows Server or boost your resume. Comprehensive Lebanon Windows Server training from New Horizons offers IT training for every expertise level, including novice and experienced IT professionals and systems administrators.
Gain the skills to:
- Deploy an efficient wireless LAN advanced enterprise solution
- Deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services
- Plan a server upgrade and migration strategy
- Implement and manage storage
- Implement and configure new Windows Server 2016 features
- Secure Windows Server
- Build secure applications
- Manage threats
- And much more